Sunday, October 28, 2007

Things left unfinished...

It has been about 8 months or so since I have last posted anything. Call me rediculous and ask me, what's the point of keeping this thing if i am not going to write in it. I don't know the answer. I don't know how to do a lot of things in life. And as i try to find a balance between what it means to live life in a completely new way, this blog thing has taken a seat in the line of things to get done. I figure its time to get things done. In the past 8 months it is not that I have failed to write or reflect on any of my experiences out here, rather I have just failed to finish them. I find this is something I often do in my writing. I will start to write about an experience, and end up biting off more than i can chew, and never get around to finishing. I am so critical of wanting it to be well written and communicate where I am and what it is that I am going through that I often abandon things. Who knows, I have tried moving beyond trying to be a good writer, whether it is in me or not, who cares. Me fore me, right? So, here it is, a compilation of the many things i have written and never finished, or just failed to post. I hope it gives you hours of reading pleasure, or simply a look into what I have been up to the last few months. Be well and Be awesome!

No comments: