Sunday, October 28, 2007

Things I wanted to write more about

December 31, 2006: Thoughts after arriving back home from a ten day journey across the pacific, to coach our basketball team in a national high school tournament.


God only knows where I should begin…


Living a dream…

Being on a ship across the pacific!


Nobody ought’a be all alone on Christmas…

Christmas in Pohnpei

A different kind of Christmas

Finding that meaning that I was looking for

No santa clause, no trees, no presents… a lot of gifts


Service as a forgetting of oneself…

Reference to the fifth week, regency


You lose some and you lose some…

Ending off the basketball season


Miracle of Prayer…

Trust of St. Ignatius

My personal devotion to La Virgen de Guadalupe…

Her help with the tournament.


Difficulty of being alone in Pohnpei


Wishing that I could smile


A new level of intensity that I never knew that I could have

A need for controlled patience

An intense stare

An intense and frightening voice

And a whole lot of balls to back up whatever you say!

Letting my boys have it after the game against MHS

Letting them have it after the fiasco at Breakfast.

Missing home like never before


My hardest time in Micronesia so far


I love Chuuk


I am so happy to be back…but… I miss my bed.

No comments: