Sunday, October 28, 2007

Missing Friends

February 14, 2007

7:20 AM

There are far too many people that are in this world that I wish I could be in better communication with and it sucks, being out of touch! I see tons of pictures of people and I say man I miss that person, and I think a whole lot about a ton of people, and how much these people mean to me, yet I never take the initiative to say it and actually go out and work on it. It really sucks, because I…well its stupid to compare, but checking out other peoples facebook walls and such, and just realizing how minimal my communication to people has been really sucks. oh man I wish I was a better communicator, keeper in toucher with people my friends my closest friends more people. but not just simple hello’s more than that, but even simple hello’s to people to remind them that you haven’t forgotten about them. I guess new challenges. Its been six months?

No comments: