Sunday, October 28, 2007

I don't know what this was

March 28, 2007

8:25 PM

I eat Backyardigans™ fruit snacks. It was a show on Nick Jr™ says the bag. I am not a little kid, but sometimes I like to live like one. I like sweet things. Fruit snacks are sweet.

A more recent update, October 28, 2007:

I found a box of Lego's downstairs in my office. They were for a teacher's nephew, but I asked if I could borrow them. She said yes, so now on Saturday's I wake up and play Lego's. Lincoln joins in sometimes. We made this really sweet fortress with a secret passageway. its pretty awesome. I often fall asleep playing Lego's, i will have them spread all over the floor, and then i fall asleep next to them, until my community mates walk in and find me. I don't think I ever grew up, nor do I want to.

This morning i made a rocket, out of the cut outs of my Cookie Crisp cereal box. if you want it let me know and i can mail it to you. Its pretty sweet. I like cookie crisp!

No comments: