Sunday, October 28, 2007

Things I never said

July 17, 2007

10:41 PM

So much of this is far over due, as goes with much of my life in updates and story form. What follows is a collection of the memories that I was able to pull together from my mind and writings. Often random and in no order beside an attempt to keep with the chronology, I hope that these writings that follow continue to give you a bit of a window into my life. Kinamwen Kristus epwe nonnom remw.

Things I never said but should have…

In my past year here, I have lived a lot of incredible and challenging and growing experiences. Many have come and gone so quickly that I barely have enough time to process them myself. As a result experience after experience gets stacked upon me, all with a desire and want to share with all of you what happens and how life moves along here in the islands. Now I can make no promises that I will be able to do that for whatever reason, maybe for the sake of candidness or lack of ability to articulate, but I can try my best for the sake of us all. I hope you bear with me as I attempt to put words to my memories and experiences.

No comments: