Monday, October 02, 2006

Welcome to my Life

So... I know that i am really late on this whole blog and updating deal. I have realized that i am not the best at e-mailing large groups and don't really do well with individual e-mail updates. So here I am for better or worse attempting to keep you all updated on life here in the Federated States of Micronesia. I only wish that there was a better way to communicate with you all the beauty, challenges, love and growth that I am experiencing while here in Chuuk, but alas I trust that God try to carry my experience through my words and thoughts and hopefully you may have a glimpse into my heart and soul and share a little bit of the journey that I have now embarked upon. Thank you for caring, thank you for loving, and know that the love is returned to you ten fold all the way from "a tiny little dot in the big pacific ocean". Kinisou Chapur!

No comments: