Monday, October 02, 2006

E-mail sent September 13

So quick thing first before power goes out! I have a more permanent phone number, they hooked up a LAN line yesterday so we will still have the cell phone that we connected but i would reccomend using the other line first since we don't always get reception. Here they are call me when you need me :)

Home: 011-691-330-6765
Cell: 011-691-930-5366

I know its wierd for those of you thinking, "I thought he was supposed to be living simply whats he doing with a cell phone" No worries it was given to us since we didn't have any form of communication at all and people needed to get a hold of us, so we are holding on to it for the mean time and just remember that when calling that i live about 17 hours in the future and if it is a week day and between the hours of 8 AM and 5:00 PM our time i probably will be teaching or coaching :) so crazy to say that :)

So about that whole coaching thing!!! Its wild!!! We made final cuts on friday and announced the boys basketball team on Monday it was awesome, exciting and nerve racking and i am still sitting alittle uneasy with my decisions but hopefully they will be the team to beat our rival school Xavier High School!!! I pray that we win!!! Pretty much every day so if you want to send some prayers over to our basketball team that would be sweet!!! Power is running out and i am off to a retreat this weekend on another smaller island so i am super stoked to slow down and take a break and pray and relax, so you will all be in my prayers this weekend as you always are!!! I hope that all is well with all of you back home, can;t wait to hear from you and send you pictures, as soon as i figure out how to do that i will... i promise!!! Take care and lots of love always!!!

No comments: