Monday, October 02, 2006

E-mail sent August 30

I found tortillas!!!! It is so incredible and they also have the chilli powder that you use to make mole (i think thats what you use it for) OH its so sweet!!! I think it is so awesome because as i walk around the grocery store i am finding all these ingredients that i completley doubted to find!!! But God works wondrous miracles so it is such an awesome blessing!!! I was wondering if you could send me some recipes so that i can work on making some stuff for me and lincoln!! Specifically mole and beans, and maybe how to make enchilada mix from scratch, because there is no El Pato on this island!! (maybe you can send some out) cause cans travel well, oh that would be amazing!!! OH i miss milk so much, they dont really have good milk, and since we dont have power regularly the milk doesnt really last us that long, i have tasted sour milk at least once a week :( but then we just open a new box sadly having to throw another away!!! But life is great!!! challenges here and there but always knowing that there is so much love and support from home helps me keep on going!!! I love you guys so much!!! I was wondering if you would be able to help out with something. We are in need of some balls for our sports!! as you know i am the new basketball coach, but the school does not have balls to play with and they aren't really found on island so if it was at all possible to see if you can gather up some quality basketballs and volleyballs to send out ehre it would be increibdl! Whatever is possible but it would be a most excellent opportunity to tangibly help out and connect with the school and the work that i am doing out here! I love you guys so much and cant wait to hear from you!!! Hope to call you soon but well see when!!! We are still working on getting a phone for our apartment, i will let you know how that goes and when dit does! I love you all and send my love to everyone!!! missing you but loving you so much more!!!

No comments: