Monday, October 02, 2006

E-mail sent September 28

Hola Familia!!! I hope you are all doing well!!!Another week goes by and still time is flying so fast, two weeks left till the end of the quarter and as of now more than half of my classes are failing Religion! AHHH what am i to do? They just won't do there homework, and i can't do it for them!!! So we'll see, i know its not too hard because some kids are getting A's and B's and i can't make it any easier or else these kids won't learn, if no one ever expects more from them, then they will only settle for the least that they have to do! Say a prayer for them!!! oUr basket ball team plays Xavier high school next week in a scrimmage game, so that will be my first real game as Head Coach!!! Its so wild, i have assistant coaches, i have the final say in coaching matters its so rad! These kids love the game and i am learning so much!!! It is just excellent!!! I am heading off to another small island this weekend!!! WHich will be so awesome it is a reef island which means that it sits on the outside of the lagoon touching the actual huge ocean as opposed to sitting in the middle of a reef locked body of water!!! Thats why you can't really surf on Weno. Island Geography is sooo coool!!! I can't wait to see actual waves again. Maybe i will make a surfboard out of palm leaves and hit the surf!!! We'll seee but don't worry dad i will be careful :) I love you guys so much and am praying for you all!!! Thank you soo much for the birthday wishes and please send everyone my love!!! Hey mom i got a letter from Martha Acevedo, it was such an awesome surprise!!! Its crazy to think that she remembered me enough to send a letter that just blew me away!!! Please give her my thanks and love and tell her that i do remember her and her two hot daughters ;) I love you guys so much thanks for making my birthday most excellently awesome!!! I can't wait to hear from you guys again!!! Hope to talk to you soon but until then send everyone my love!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Cos, you rock man! I love the blog, I will link you on my page so more people can get the South Pacific love!

Life is good in Bolivia man, and I send my best to you across that big ocean. Lead em to victory coach, whatever victory may be!

Patrick